When sealed and stored in a cool, dry place…
• 12 months for chocolate, fruit & nut energy mixes, Almond Cherry Granola, and Pacific Northwest Energy Mix
• 18 months for dried fruit and unopened jar items
• 6 months for Chocolate Cherry Caramels
• 3 months for caramel corn
• Cherry Raspberry Coffee Cake – enjoy within 7 days of delivery, or freeze upon delivery and enjoy within 3 months
• Cherry Almond Biscotti – store in an airtight container and enjoy within 3 weeks of opening
Chocolate bloom is a whitish coating that can appear on the surface of chocolate. It affects the appearance but not the flavor of chocolate. Bloom can arise from the action of moisture on sugar ingredients or changes in the fat in the chocolate.
Nutritional information and ingredient listings can be found on the back of packaging, inside a gift box, or at chukar.com in the nutrition tab beneath each product’s description. The Chukar Team is diligent about making ingredients and nutritional information accurate and easily available.
Our goal is to create extraordinary products rich with flavor, texture, and wholesomeness. Our domestic ingredient suppliers are carefully selected and we use only the most natural, premium ingredients available—partnering with local fruit growers and west coast nut producers.
Related to a Rock Partridge, the Chukar is an aerial speedster. Originally from Asia, it thrives in the arid climate of our Intermountain West. The Chukar’s cherry-red beak and legs make it the perfect mascot for Chukar Cherries. Chukar pronunciation: (chuk-ker).
Chukar supports family farms, sustainable agriculture, outdoor education, and rural communities by purchasing fruit from small Northwest growers, providing good jobs in rural Washington, and donating time and funds to a variety of community programs.