Sign Up for Chukar Chatter
Sign up to receive special offers, recipes, and news from the Northwest!
|Front End Weight||No|
|Badge | Gluten Free||No|
|Badge | No Sugar Added||No|
|Badge | USDA Organic||No|
|Badge | Customer Favorite||No|
|Nutrition | Kosher||Not Certified Kosher|
I purchased one sweet cherry and this sour cherry pie. We had to have the sour cherry first and it did not disappoint. I've never had a better cherry pie, So it's no surprise Chukar Cherries in Washington makes them. Baking the sweet cherry pie now.
I ordered this pie for thanksgiving and it was a hit! The balance of sweet and sour was perfect, and the buttery crust was delicious. The instructions were easy to follow. I recommend the egg wash and sprinkling crust with sugar! I will order again!
|Ingredients||Cherries, Flour, Water, Sugar, Palm Oil Shortening, Unsalted Butter, Modified Food Starch, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salt.|
|Warning!||Any products containing cherries may contain cherry pits.|
|Kosher||Not Certified Kosher|
|Allergen Caution||This product contains wheat, milk, and is made in a facility that contains tree nuts, peanuts, and soy.|
|Product Care and Shelf Life||Serves 8-10.
Shipped fresh-frozen to your door to bake immediately or keep frozen up to 3 months to enjoy later.
KEEP PIE FROZEN UNTIL READY FOR USE
1. Remove box and plastic wrapping prior to baking
2. Thaw frozen pie completely before baking (2-5 hours)
3. Adjust rack to the middle position in your oven
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
5. Whip one egg with a bit of milk and brush egg wash over top crust (optional)
6. Sprinkle granulated sugar over the top crust (optional)
7. Cut a few slits on the top of pie crust (allows steam to vent)
8. Place pie on middle rack in oven.
9. Bake for 60-65 min. until top crust is golden brown and juices bubble
10. Remove carefully from oven and place on rack to cool for 45-60 minutes
Serving & Storing
Serve pie warm with vanilla ice cream or gelato. Chukar’s Cherry Pies taste delicious for several days after baking.
3-5 Business Days
2 Business Days
1 Business Day
|$00.00 - $74.99||$8.95||$18.50||$23.50|
|$75.00 - $249.99||$8.95||$26.50||$31.50|
|$250.00 & above||$8.95||$32.00||$38.00|
Orders for ALASKA (AK) and HAWAII (HI) are generally shipped via US Postal Service.