Pike Market Retail Store: Seattle, Washington
Work in Seattle's Pike Place Market - Cherries & Chocolate
Do you enjoy meeting hundreds of new friends every day? Do you delight in exceeding expectations, setting goals, and problem solving? Do you value quality, local products?
We are always accepting applications from positive, outgoing, energetic, cherry and chocolate loving individuals for a fast-paced sales position at Chukar Cherries in the Main Arcade of Pike Place Market.
Job Description: Primary duties include enticing market visitors to stop, educating them about our company and products, and converting them into loyal customers!
To be successful in this position, the following traits and skills are REQUIRED:
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and control crowds
- Goal oriented and willing to go the extra mile to make sales targets
- Ability to work in all types of weather (we are in the open-air part of Pike Place Market)
- Great team environment
- Casual yet professional workplace
- Base pay + commission and bonus opportunities
- Did we mention chocolate?
Must be available and willing to work weekends and holidays. Booth open every day 9am-6pm.
Corporate Office: Prosser, Washington
Retail Sales Associate
Chukar Cherries is seeking a part-time experienced Retail Sales Associate. Energetic, flexible team player, willing to work weekends. Email resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The Chukar Story
In 1988 Chukar Cherries was launched on the family farm with one goal—to be your go-to source for extraordinary Pacific Northwest foods & gifts crafted from locally grown cherries and berries. Made fresh, shipped fresh from Prosser, Washington. The Best of Nature, Best of Chocolate®.