Chocolate cupcakes with an adult twist!
1 batch chocolate cupcakes
Chukar® Cherries Jubilee Dessert Sauce
Chukar® Dessert Cherries
1 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 tablespoons heavy cream
2 tablespoons brandy
- Prepare cupcakes according to package directions, substituting 1 ounce of brandy for 1 ounce of the liquid.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
- To fill centers, take a knife and cut a plug from the center of the cooled cupcakes.
- Spoon a dollop of Chukar® Cherries Jubilee into the hole.
- For frosting, whip room temperature butter for several minutes until fluffy.
- Add cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
- Once incorporated, add salt, vanilla, cream, and brandy.
- Whip for at least 3 minutes until quite fluffy.
- Frost the cupcakes using a pastry bag.
- Top off with Chukar® Dessert Cherries.